Wednesday 17 October 2007

Disneyland and Vegas!!



Here are a few pics from my recent trip to Disneyland, Hollywood and Vegas Baby!!
(OK, I'll do Vegas later as this part took forever and now i'm hungry!)

Me enjoying my 'make your own sundae' at Disneys Soda Fountain, It was yummy but the shop was tiny!
Walts star for film on the walk of fame, he also has one for TV!

Roys star on the walk of fame, i'm glad he has one as its not all about Walt you know!!
Matt and
I with the famous Hollywood sign, it is there, just by Matts left ear!
Ain't mater just the cutest?

This is me after Grizzly, I got very wet and ruined my hair, shower cap next time methinks!!

Matt and I posing in DCA, yes I got changed into some dry clothes after grizzly!!!

Me and Mr Incredible, what a hunk!!

Me, Matt and Pluto at DCA

Matt and I with the Big Cheese. I LOVE HIM!!

The Club 33 charger, so pretty!

It's a jolly Hollyday with Kerri!!

Two very well behaved girls, well after reading the rules another time!!

My beautiful Club 33 meal of chiken with truffled Mac and Cheese! The chicken was so succulent and there were no mushrooms in the Mac and cheese!!

Matt and his Hareem!! He loved it!!

Me, Matt and Dale. We love the chipmunks!!!

Is that a good chilli dog Kerri? You didn't think so later!

Me and some of my girls, so sad I didn't get a big group shot but I was having too much fun to think about it!

ILLINOIS!!!!!!!!

I was so sad to leave you guys!!

Matt with his 2am IHOP burger, he was so hungry!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

it wasn't so much the chili dog... it was the churro chaser that killed me.


that picture is going to haunt me forever isn't it??? ack!

Terry said...

At least your not known to be a trouble maker kerri!!!! Welcome to the blog-world emmy!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww love the pics....

Emmy said...

Oh I see, it was the dealy churro that got ya!! No it won't haunt forever, just a good few years!

I said you were well behaved Terry!

Thanks Nat!

monica said...

Yay for a new blogger! I LOVE that you Emmy said "aint"! Funny!! Wish I could have been there to meet you in person. Hugs!!

Traci said...

I'm depressed I didn't get to spend much time with any of you all, but at least there were "moments". :)

We should do this every year! Switch from CA one year, to FL the next year, etc.